- Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
- I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Cynthia Rowley Collection
Cynthia Rowley showed her Fall 2011 to a crowd of fans last night which included Julia Stiles (donning an awesome cobalt dress), Lauren Bush, and Alan Cumming. Star studded indeed, and her collection was just as shiny as models walked down the runway wearing glittery sweaters, sequined jackets, Asian-inspired floral prints, and graphic patterns. There was something for every personality: polished intarsia knit dresses for ladies who lunch, along with funkier pieces — our faves of the night — comprised of shearling blazers, loose graphic gowns, and even a slick velvet suit.
* Trends: Shimmery sweaters, velvet suiting, Asian-inspired prints, graphic patterns, intarsia knits.
* Colors: Mustard yellow, steel gray, olive, kelly green, deep blue, emerald.
* Key Look: A quilted black patent leather jacket paired with an emerald green damask ball gown skirt.
* Accessories: Velvet calf boots, rabbit fur scarves, Kool-Aid colored prism pumps, velvet slippers, and d'Orsay pumps.
* Who Would Wear It: Neoclassical types ranging from Michelle Obama to Olivia Palermo.
Posted by Mesh at 11:13 AM