About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Heart Truth Red Dress Show: Celebrities Walk for a Cause


Burlesque beauty Dita Von Teese flicked a strap off her custom Zac Posen gown when she exited the runway... in true burlesque style!

Eva Amurri wore a dress designed by one of her closest friends, designer Chris Benz. "[Chris] gave me some catwalk lessons, so we'll see if they pay off," Amurri said. "I'll probably be smiling the whole time. I can't do the Zoolander face!"

Brazilian model Camila Alves a one-shoulder dress by Kaufman Franco, and accessorized with a bracelet and ring by Swarovski. Husband Matthew McConaughey cheered her on from the front row

Suzanne Somers strutted down the runway to the tune of Rod Stewart's "Do You Think I'm Sexy?" in an off-the-shoulder party dress with a crystal belt by Ina Soltani.

"I'm here to tell you that you can change your lifestyle in simple ways that will make a big difference to your heart," said Biggest Loser host Alison Sweeney, wearing a red draped silk jersey cocktail dress by Tadashi Shoji and Swarovski jewelry. "It's not about fitting into a size 6 dress; it's about getting your body moving and making healthier choices in the kitchen."

"I feel very sexy," said Natasha Bedingfield of her gown by Nicole Miller and Swarovski accessories. "I think I'm going to glide on the runway." Bedingfield played double duty—not only did she model in the show, she also sang her tune "Strip Me."

Madonna's song "Open Your Heart" played in the background as Denise Richards walked the runway in a Matthew Williamson design

Dallas star Linda Gray had one of the biggest smiles on the runway—and kept smiling the whole time! She wore a gown by Pamella Roland.

"I feel like a model," Taraji P. Henson told us of how it feels to wear the Naeem Khan dress for the fashion show. "I feel tall because I'm wearing triple-platform Casadei shoes. Eat your heart out Naomi Campbell!"

The crowd erupted in cheers when Eve took to the catwalk wearing a red matelasse mermaid gown with jeweled shoulder by David Meister.

Julianne Hough opened the show to huge applause. She wore a Swarovski necklace/shawl that had 10,000 crystals on it, weighed two pounds, and took 150 hours to make. "I'm happy I'm wearing it, not making it!" the Dancing with the Stars dancer told us backstage.

"Scrumptious" is the way Garcelle Beauvais described her Monique Lhuillier gown. She accessorized the look Swarovski jewelry, including a chunky necklace that sells for $450. "I love how it offsets the dress," she said of her sparkling choices.

Badgley Mischka dressed Audrina Patridge in a one-shoulder gown with shades of red. It sparkled when it hit the runway!

The Good Wife star Archie Panjabi wore a chiffon gown by J. Mendel and accessories by Swarovski.

Patti LaBelle danced down the runway (in Zang Toi) to her new song "New Attitude," which she lip-synced the whole time.

"I'm nervous!" said 30 Rock star Katrina Bowden, who wore a short dress by Oscar de la Renta and accessories by Swarovski. "I modeled when I was younger, but I only did commercial print stuff. I'm so clumsy—I'm the girl who falls!"

"I have no idea what I'm doing, and I think it's going to show," Ann Curry told us before she walked the runway wearing a Grecian-style gown by Carmen Marc Valvo, which the designer created in just three days. "Just don't laugh too hard because I'm doing it for a good reason. To be honest with you, if someone is going to fall off that runway, it's going to be me!" She didn't, of course!

Gayle King sang along to the tune "I Am Woman" by Helen Reddy when she took to the runway in a gown by Donna Karan. We're sure her best friend Oprah Winfrey would be proud!

Catherine Malandrino dressed Dania Ramirez, and the silver screen star accessorized with Swarovski jewelry

Giuliana Rancic (in Notte by Marchesa) blew a kiss to the front row when she hit the end of the runway, where husband Bill Rancic sat taking pictures with his smartphone

"I feel quite princess-y, actually," said Cat Deeley of her Alberta Ferretti gown. "I had another short dress, too. I thought I wanted to go with the short one, but I figured I never get the chance to wear a gown. So, I thought I'd knock myself out."

Professional boxer Laila Ali, daughter of legendary boxer Muhammad Ali, strutted down the runway eight months pregnant in a dress by Pea in a Pod. "It's very comfortable!" she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment