About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Friday, December 31, 2010

Second Street Stores Austin TX

Here is a few store I shop at when I'm in Austin. The only down fall is the horrible customer service. They don't even acknowledge you when you walk in the store. Also some of the store have the same stuff. I wish also of stores would be more original we all don't want to dress the same

Plain Ivey Jane

Peytons Place

Beyond Tradition Austin

Girl Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment