About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Friday, March 11, 2011

Is it worth the investment?

The Piece: Alexander McQueen Clutch
The Investment: $1,495
Why We Covet: It's badass. I mean, really badass. The green leather clutch, perfect for black-tie and red-carpet events, has that surprise kick of being covered in gold studs and a gold skull that's been encrusted with Swarovski crystals. It's unusual, attention-getting, cool, but beautiful. And in 20 years your kid will be rifling through your closet and say, "Hey, Mom, that clutch is way too cool for you. Can I have it?" To which you, obviously, say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment