About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Friday, March 4, 2011

Rory Beca’s Forever 21 Collection: Everything Is Under $30!


"I was living in Venice Beach while I was designing, so I was thinking about those laidback girls riding around on little beach cruisers," Beca said of her inspiration. This tank and the pants are available in stores

Beaded collar dress, $24.80; at forever21.com.

French terry raglan top, $19.80; at forever21.com and satin skirt, $19.80; at forever21.com.

only in store has a sexy open back

Romper, $27.80; at forever21.com

Satin dress, $24.80; at forever21.com.

Patch pocket cardigan, $24.80; at forever21.com.

Bead trim sweater tank, $14.80; at forever21.com.

Chiffon print tunic, $22.80; at forever21.com.

Embellished knit top, $19.80; at forever21.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment