|Loved Natalie Portman’s tassel earrings at the Oscars? The Tiffany & Co.-designed pair featured rubellite tourmaline and rose-cut diamonds, but you can get the same look by making it yourself in three easy steps:|
What You Need:
2 Purple tassels (find them at mjtrim.com)
2 Rhinestone Beads (find them at jewelry-diy.com)
2 Earring Hooks (find them at jewelry-diy.com)
1. String rhinestone bead on to tassel loop.
2. Using a pliers attached earring hook to end loop of tassel.
3. Repeat for second earring
- Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
- I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic
Monday, February 28, 2011
DIY Natalie Oscar Earrings
Posted by Mesh at 3:36 PM