About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Perfomance Style

 Gwyneth Paltrow performed “Coming Home” from her film Country Strong wearing a Michael Kors one-shoulder jersey gown with crystal embroidery; Mandy Moore, who wore Monique Lhuillier on the red carpet, also wore the designer during her performance of “I See the Light” from Tangled with co-star Zachary Levi; and Florence Welch of Florence + the Machine wore a Roksanda Ilincic persimmon gown for her performance of “If I Rise” with A.R. Rahman, a part that was originally sung by Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment