About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Daisy Lowe for ASOS

Daisy Lowe has landed the cover of ASOS magazine this month as she poses in a pair of high waisted jeans. She spoke to the publication about her wish to see a broader range of models. "My dream is to see a lot more female shapes in ad campaigns when I look through magazines." Daisy went on to explain how she felt about Crystal Renn's Chanel campaign, "Karl Lagerfeld said he was going to embrace her womanly shape and then he just put her face on the ad campaign. Girls are starting to have tits in pictures, but I think it still needs to be about the curve… Real women have hips and an arse, yet loads of models in shows seem to have neither.” Do you like this cover image?



To watch a video from behind the scenes, just read more


No comments:

Post a Comment