About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dita Von Teese's

Dita Von Teese, known as “The Queen of Burlesque,” lives in glam retro style at home in L.A., and the February issue of InStyle magazine has some seriously gorgeous photos of it. The house was built in the 1940s, her favorite era, and was decorated by designer Stacia Dunnam.
The pose of Dita in front of her mirrored vanity looks like something out of an old black and white movie, and I imagine Betty Grable (who she says is her idol) would feel right at home here.

Her bedroom is “an homage to the Golden Age of Hollywood:” This article is in Instyle Magazine for February 2011. I have always loved Dita's Old Hollywood Glamour now seeing her home has made me like her even more enjoy the pic's.

No comments:

Post a Comment