About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hollywood Weight Issue

I love food. After years of struggling for years with my weight and confidence. I finally have came to a happy medium. I grew up in a house hold with a step mom who said "if you eat this or that you will get fat". I also struggled with eating disorders too and worked out like a crazy lady. I finally woke up when my dad came down with cancer and realized what I was doing to, what I was putting into my body and decided to make clean real break. So my question to you all is what Celeb do you all love and why? Also what celeb do you think looks healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment