About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vera Wang's White Collection for David's Bridal

The first images of Vera Wang's White collection for David's Bridal have hit the Interwebs and we'd say "I do!" to nearly every one. And priced from $600 to $1400 (and sized from 0 to 14), the gowns aren't out of reach.
In the "About" section, Vera explains, "Every bride deserves to have great design. I believe the bride knows who she is and how she wants to look and feel on her special day. Every gown I create reflects that respect for other women and how much design means to me."
The White collection will hit stores February 11. But it's not the only collaboration between the designer and the chain -- in November, Wang announced that she'd be moving her bridesmaid business to David's Bridal. Come June, there will be options for all of the girls, set to retail from $150 to $200.
I'm a Romantic at Heart I feel spending alot of money on a wedding dress is silly. If I ever get marryed I would probably pick from this line its so pretty.

so whimsical

I like the one on the right

Perfect for the Princess Look love the one on the Right

No comments:

Post a Comment