About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Sunday, January 30, 2011

J Crew Spring Collection

J.Crew just released its Spring Collection look book showing off its trademark casual luxe styling skills. In anticipation of warmer weather to come, the retailer provided an array of sequined maxi skirts, washed leather shirts, and even a denim jumpsuit for its higher-end line. Check out the complete look book. I love the long skirt with the sweatshirt  it's my Fav! Also Arm Candy isn't going away more bracelets the better.













No comments:

Post a Comment