About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Allure


Jennifer Aniston appears in the new issue of Allure, the magazine which is now the top contender for our Why Would You Do That award. With her wig hair, plastic face, and infantile get-up, she might as well get postscript supporting actor credit for Lars and the Real Girl. The interview is mildly interesting, in that she reveals that she hated the Rachel haircut: ""Let's just say there have been moments I'd rather not relive, like that whole Rachel thing. I love Chris [McMillan, her hairstylist], and he's the bane of my existence at the same time because he started that damn Rachel, which was not my best look. How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen." Better than wig hair though, Jen. BETTER THAN WIG HAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment