About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Miranda Kerr Becomes a Mom

Miranda Kerr and her husband, Orlando Bloom, welcomed their baby on Jan. 6, and now they've shared the first photo of their son, Flynn. Miranda shared a message on her personal blog:

On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn. We cherish him. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without drugs or painkillers and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it. I could not have done it without him. We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine.

Congrats to the happy family Orlando and Miranda on their adorable little one, Flynn!


No comments:

Post a Comment