About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

J Crew



Katie Holmes is going from Jackie O. to preppy chic.

Here is a pic of last year's ad



The actress, the latest face of Ann Taylor, likened women to actors -- so many roles to juggle.

"I applaud women who are doing their best to best versions of themselves and who are working very hard," Holmes told Women's Wear Daily. "I'm glad that there is a store like Ann Taylor that can offer amazing styles for the many different roles that women play."

Holmes, who is married to the actor Tom Cruise, posed seductively for the February issue of Elle magazine and talked at length about what it’s like to shop with her 4-year-old daughter, Suri.

"She'll really tell me [what she thinks]," Holmes, 32, says in the February issue of Elle magazine. "Like today I'm wearing brown suede pants, and she said, 'I don't like your pants.'"

She also posed for the J. Crew catalog last year along with her co-stars from the film ‘The Romantics".

Ann Taylor has made a habit of using pretty celebs with retro appeal for their work-to-evening designs for women.

Naomi Watts and Milla Jovovich were previously brand faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment