About Me

My photo
Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Fav Super Model talks to Self Magazine!


It might be hard to believe that swimsuit model Marisa Miller, February's cover girl for Shape magazine, was mocked in high school for the shape of her booty. Her nickname was "bubble-butt" — ouch! She even refused to do squats in volleyball practice for fear of increasing the size of her derriere. Things sure have changed! The former Victoria's Secret angel now loves her backside and embraces the power squats, saying:
"I love my butt and want to make sure it stays where it is. I was just talking to that same friend and we were laughing because now all we want to do is lots of squats to keep our rear ends curvy and feeling strong."

No comments:

Post a Comment