- Austin/San Francisco, TX/CA, United States
- I'm a young Stylish Fashionista, basic Bad Ass with a really killer wardrobe. Working in Austin TX and San Francisco CA constantly surrounded by Chic people and Fab places. I hope you enjoy musing on the Fashion,Design,Photography and Events and everything else people would find Fab and Chic
Thursday, January 13, 2011
1. Diane von Furstenberg “Brennah” printed silk snood, $200 at net-a-porter.com: This super stylish snood made of silk and black jersey will dress up any plain outfit with its multicolored print.
2. Chunky snood, $28 at frenchconnection.com: This chunky knit snood would look best with a motorcycle jacket for a chic yet casual look.
3. Joseph wool fringed snood, $172 at lagarconne.com: Can be worn in a variety of ways with the fringe trim and drapy shape.
4. Portolano chunky marled loop scarf, $55 at bloomingdales.com: Can be worn around the neck loosely or looped twice for stylish coziness.
5. Leopard print snood, $32 at Topshop: This leopard print snood made of 100% viscose adds instant personality to any outfit.
6. Hortensia “Baby Alpaca” cable knit snood, $198 at intermixonline.com: Super soft and warm- this chic camel colored snood is the ultimate winter accessory.
· All trendwatcher posts [Racked]
Posted by Mesh at 4:50 PM